Galaxy Nexus by Samsung, an Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) smartphone with 4G LTE, will be available in Sprint Stores on April 22, 2012. It will be Sprint's first smartphone offer with ICS.
Galaxy Nexus is powered by a 1.2GHz dual-core processor producing rich graphics, faster upload and download times and HD multimedia content. Designed with a brilliant 4.65-inch HD Super AMOLED contour touchscreen display and 1280 x 720 pixel resolutions, Galaxy Nexus offers a beautiful viewing experience with vivid images.
Galaxy Nexus also has a full-featured 5-megapixel camera with automatic focus and 1080p video capture, top-notch, low-light performance and zero shutter lag. Open it right from your lock screen and fire off a photo instantly. Snapping several photos is quicker than the blink of an eye, and single-motion panoramic mode lets you take beautiful panorama pictures.
Other awesome and interesting features of Galaxy Nexus by Samsung
- 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot capability supporting up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously.
- Android Beam allows the user to quickly share web pages, apps, contacts and YouTube with friends by simply tapping two compatible phones together.
- Google Wallet turns your smartphone into your wallet using Near-Field Communication (NFC) to make safe, secure purchases at more than 100,000 participating dealers.
- Google Voice makes people's lives easier by providing one phone number to use. Easily manage up to six devices with one Sprint phone number, use intelligent call routing and advanced call controls like call screening, blocking and recording, and online management of SMS, voicemail and call logs at www.google.com/voice.
- Google Play is a one-stop shop for all your favorite entertainment. With more than 500,000 apps, millions of songs and books and thousands of movies, Google Play has something for everyone.