The purported iPhone 5S may include a fingerprint scanning technology alongside a host of other features, according to rumors. If I may, please allow me to dissect the bits and pieces of this new iPhone 5S rumor for you.
Without further ado, the upcoming iPhone 5S is rumored to include the following new features:
- A faster processor, possibly the A7 chip
- A new improved camera with an f/2.0 aperture
- Camera will be equipped with a Smart LED flash
- A built-in fingerprint sensor
- Production to start in March 2013
- Possible launch in June or July of 2013
According to the latest rumors, the iPhone 5S will make use of a fingerprint scanner to eliminate the use of passwords and usernames to unlock the device, to offer better security in the use of apps, and to enhance the use of Apple's Passbook.
Of course, all of these are just rumors about the iPhone 5S that may or may not come into fruition. In fact, some of these current rumors about the iPhone 5S I'm proud to say that I've already reported in this humble site about a month ago. Anyways, as always, I'm glad to share the latest buzz, news and rumors about gadgets and technology to our loyal readers and beloved fans. Enjoy!